Ranchi: All Jharkhand Students Union is going to launch a sticker campaign to demand special state status of Jharkhand from tomorrow.
Former deputy Chief Minister and party president Sudesh Mahato will be inaugurating the campaign in Ranchi. He will also inaugurate the busts of freedom fighters Tikait Umraon and Sheikh Bhikhari in Chandan Kyari, Bokaro.
The party has decided to join all citizens of the state to the campaign for the special state status demand.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on