Jamshedpur: AJSU party has demanded that a camp must be organised to deal with lawsuit seeking the return of land. AJSU party president Babar Khan led delegation on Friday and handed a memorandum of demands to the Deputy Commissioner.
On the the occasion Sunil Mahato , Manoj Singh Ujjain , Amaresh Singh , Rajesh Sharma , Appu Tiwari , Feroz Khan , Ramesh Kumar , Dharmendra Pradhan , Maulana Ansar Khan were present.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on