By Goutam Shankar Das So, by the time you get to read this piece of print, you would have wished and been wished a billion ‘Happy New Year’ slogans or whatever you call them. Like all other preceding years, 2019 too passed into history with many golden moments and dark patches to gloat over in […]
Mail News Service
Jamshedpur, Sept 9: As many as six workers of a company working on contract for the Jharkhand State Electricity Board were badly burnt while working near Indira Colony at Pardih on Monday.
They were burnt after coming in contact with a high-voltage live wire. They were taken to MGM Hospital where doctors referred them to Tata Main Hospital.
Sources said the workers were removing an electric cable when the mishap occurred. The workers are residents of Baharagora.
The company is also based in Baharagora, police said.