Jamshedpur, Feb 16: Goods worth lakhs were gutted as fire broke out at ply board Godown near Sakchi Nilkamal Hotel in the evening of Sunday, Feb 16. With the help of the people near the place, they were able to control the fire. Two Fire brigade vehicles rushed at the location but the fire extinguished before their arrival.
According to the information the reason for the break out of the fire is not known and Sakchi police is investigating the incident. The godown is owned by two brothers Sandeep Modi and Suresh Modi. According to the bothers the fire broke out because of shot circuit.