Jamshedpur: The deputy Pramukh of Jamshedpur block Afzal Akhtar has requested East Singhbhum district administration to ensure that the residents of North, East and West Ghorabandha panchayat get new water connections from JUSCO. In a memorandum handed over to the DC, Akhtar said the villagers of the three panchayats were reeling under acute water crisis in the summer season. He said the water connections should be given as soon as possible.
- May 20, 2018
By RK Sinha The chief of the Indian Army Gen. Bipin Rawat has let it be known to stone-pelting mob in no uncertain term that they should stop thinking or dreaming about ‘azadi’ in Kashmir. It will never be a reality, it will never happen and it is impossible, Gen Rawat has emphasized. These strong […]
- Registration on for Summer Camp at JRD Complex on
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on