Child dies due to electrocution in Chaibasa

Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Kolhan No Comments on Child dies due to electrocution in Chaibasa 50

Chaibasa: A 13-year-old child died after being struck by lightning wire in Champila village of Kumaradungi police station area in West Singhbhum district. According to the information, the family was building a house in Champila village. During this time, the wire which was pulled by electricity was cut and released. The victim was coming down and riding in an old bicycle.

At the same time, 13-year-old child Jagmohan Chatter reached the bicycle while playing. As soon as he  tried to sit, he was hit by the current running in the bicycle. He died instantly.

Related Articles

Back to Top

Copyright © 2013 The Avenue Mail. All Rights Reserved. Online edition of The Avenue Mail published by Vimal Agarwal. Editor: Vimal Agrawal. Telephone: +91 657 2442826.
%d bloggers like this: