New Delhi, Feb 20 (IANS) The Supreme Court Thursday ordered Sahara Group chief Subrata Roy to be personally present in the court Feb 26 for the failure of his real estate companies to return investors Rs.19,000 crore which they had collected through Optionally Fully Convertible Debenture (OFCD).
The apex court bench headed by Justice K.S. Radhakrishnan also directed three other directors of Sahara’s real estate companies to be present in the court Feb 26.
- December 10, 2018
- November 18, 2018
- October 4, 2018
- October 3, 2018
- September 29, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das A decent and trustworthy government is what a confused Indian is looking forward to in the forthcoming parliamentary election. The Assembly election results may be a reflection on the smoky mirror of hope but, the way the top brass of political parties are going about their political ‘business,’ is a repeat […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on