Vienna, Jan 21 (IANS/WAM) The basket of 12 crude oils of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) stood at $104.24 a barrel Monday, compared to $104.05 last Friday, according to the OPEC Secretariat.
The new OPEC reference basket comprises Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Iran Heavy (Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (the United Arab Emirates) and Merey (Venezuela). A barrel is equal to 159 litres.
- April 13, 2018
- March 29, 2018
- March 15, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on