New Delhi, June 25 (IANS) The monsoon session of Parliament will be held from July 18 to August 10, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ananth Kumar said here on Monday.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Political Affairs.
During the session, which will have 18 working days, the government is expected to push for bills including those related to triple talaq and constitutional status for the National Commission for Other Backward Classes.
- October 4, 2018
- October 3, 2018
- September 29, 2018
- September 23, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on