New Delhi, Jan 22 (IANS) Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal was hospitalised Wednesday morning due to severe lung congestion, an AAP party member said.
He was not well last night and was taken to Yashoda hospital near his residence in Kaushambi by his wife early in the morning.
He has been suffering from severe cough for the past several days.
Kejriwal and his cabinet colleagues held a sit-in in the heart of Delhi to demand control over Delhi Police and action against five police personnel who they say did not cooperate with them. The agitation ended Tuesday after two police officials went on leave.
He slept in the open during the sit-in.
- April 13, 2018
- March 29, 2018
- March 15, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on