Jamshedpur: State Bank of India (SBI) has launched a campaign to provide financial help to schools all over the country.
Those schools which suffer from poor basic infrastructure and resources are being helped by the bank.
As a part of the effort, the Agrico branch of the bank provided a computer set to East Bengal Colony Middle School at Sitaramdera on Thursday.
- May 11, 2018
- April 14, 2018
- April 13, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- April 3, 2018
- March 29, 2018
By RK Sinha The chief of the Indian Army Gen. Bipin Rawat has let it be known to stone-pelting mob in no uncertain term that they should stop thinking or dreaming about ‘azadi’ in Kashmir. It will never be a reality, it will never happen and it is impossible, Gen Rawat has emphasized. These strong […]
- Registration on for Summer Camp at JRD Complex on
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on