New Delhi, Feb 28 (IANS) The Petrol price was raised Friday by 60 paise a litre, minus taxes, while the diesel rate was hiked by 50 paise per litre.
The revised prices will take effect from midnight.
Diesel prices were last increased by 50 paise per litre on Jan 31, while petrol was kept unchanged.
- October 13, 2018
- October 7, 2018
- September 23, 2018
- September 22, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- September 12, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das A decent and trustworthy government is what a confused Indian is looking forward to in the forthcoming parliamentary election. The Assembly election results may be a reflection on the smoky mirror of hope but, the way the top brass of political parties are going about their political ‘business,’ is a repeat […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on