Jamshedpur: A team of district administration conducted a raid at a commercial establishment owned by a Khowa trader Narayan Prasad ahead of Deepawali. The team officials comprised the additional district magistrate Ajit Shankar, sub divisional officer of Dhalbhum Prem Ranjan, food inspector Mahesh Pandey and others.
They said samples of the food items had been sent to laboratory for testing. They said more such raids will be conducted to keep check on sale of adulterated food.
- October 13, 2018
- October 7, 2018
- September 23, 2018
- September 22, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- September 12, 2018
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]
- Karwa Chauth celebrated with traditional fervor in Jamshedpur on
- Ranchi Test ticket sale starts Oct 15, price starts at Rs 250 on
- Shooting of Bhojpuri video album begins in Jamshedpur on
- Public Complaint Cell to initiate a direct link between the people on
- Critical kidney patient needs urgent help on