New Delhi, March 10 (IANS) Delhi Metro commuters faced a tough time Monday when two stations in the heart of the capital were shut down for around three hours due to a religious gathering on a disputed land.
The two stations closed down were Jor Bagh and INA.
“Due to security reasons, Jor Bagh and INA metro stations were closed for passenger service from 3.20 p.m. till 6.23 p.m.,” a Delhi Metro official said.
According to a Delhi Police official, the stations were advised to be shut due to a religious gathering at a disputed plot of land in Jor Bagh area.
- April 14, 2018
- April 13, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- April 3, 2018
- March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on