Jamshedpur : Jharkhand State Khadi Village Industries Board announced that all types of handloom fabrics will come with 30 percent discount. The exemption is in view of festive season, cotton, silk and fabrics, including Uni carpet, blankets and carpets, etc., will be given.
The exemption will be in the showroom of KhadiBoard. Meanwhile, DC Amitabh Kaushal participated in the Gandhi jayanti ceremony.
- October 13, 2018
- October 7, 2018
- September 23, 2018
- September 22, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- September 12, 2018
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]
- Karwa Chauth celebrated with traditional fervor in Jamshedpur on
- Ranchi Test ticket sale starts Oct 15, price starts at Rs 250 on
- Shooting of Bhojpuri video album begins in Jamshedpur on
- Public Complaint Cell to initiate a direct link between the people on
- Critical kidney patient needs urgent help on