Patna, June 25 (IANS) Four people died after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar’s Begusarai district, police said on Monday.
The four were admitted to a hospital on Sunday night after they complained of stomach pain after drinking the moonshine.
“They died in the hospital on Monday,” a district police official said.
Total prohibition on liquor came into effect in Bihar on April 5, 2016.
In 2017, five people died in Rohtas district and three in Vaishali after consuming moonshine.
- June 25, 2018
- May 28, 2018
- March 25, 2018
- October 18, 2017
- October 14, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on