Patna, June 25 (IANS) Four people died after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar’s Begusarai district, police said on Monday.
The four were admitted to a hospital on Sunday night after they complained of stomach pain after drinking the moonshine.
“They died in the hospital on Monday,” a district police official said.
Total prohibition on liquor came into effect in Bihar on April 5, 2016.
In 2017, five people died in Rohtas district and three in Vaishali after consuming moonshine.
- June 25, 2018
- May 28, 2018
- March 25, 2018
- October 18, 2017
- October 14, 2017
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]
- Two arrested in Jamshedpur for killing West Bengal criminal on
- Eight Motilal Nehru Public School students injured in auto accident in Jamshedpur on
- Projects worth Rs 50 lakh inaugurated in Jamshedpur on
- Jamshedpur: World Bank team meets communities affected by Bagbera Water Supply Scheme on
- Critical kidney patient needs urgent help on