Patna, Dec 16 (IANS) Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Monday said his Janata Dal-United (JD-U) will support the Lokpal Bill in parliament.
“My party will support the Lokpal Bill in Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha as we are in favour of it,” he told media persons here.
Nitish Kumar said the JD-U always backed a strong and effective Lokpal, and hoped the bill to set up the anti-corruption ombudsman will be passed.
- March 25, 2018
- October 18, 2017
- October 14, 2017
- October 11, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on