Patna, Feb 11 (IANS) Bihar legislator Amla Devi Tuesday said her son has been kidnapped by three people to force him into a marriage.
The Janata Dal-United legislator said her son Rakesh Kumar has been missing since last week from Supaul district.
“We have lodged a police complaint against three people and requested police to recover my son,” said Amla Devi, legislator from Triveniganj constituency.
Police said they have launched an investigation.
- March 25, 2018
- October 18, 2017
- October 14, 2017
- October 11, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on