Jamshedpur, Aug. 16: On the occasion of 71st Independence Day celebration, members of Inner Wheel Club of Jamshedpur, clad in tricolour, gathered to witness the flag hoisting ceremony at Jagriti School, Kadma, August 15. Pasam Adeshra was the chief guest for the occasion who hoisted the national flag. Nalini Ram Murthy was also present on […]
Zaid Imam is a student of NUSRL, Ranchi. He writes regularly for The Avenue Mail. He may be contacted at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Zaid Imam (see all)
- Tracing the Evolution ofThe Designs Act, 2002. - May 28, 2016
- A Dilemma of Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries - May 6, 2016
- Judicial review has an important role in protecting rights of underprivileged - November 18, 2014
Amit Tiwari is a journalist and a professional writer.
Latest posts by Amit Tiwari (see all)
- Journalism: Embracing new challenges in the changing times - June 20, 2014
- Water crisis deepens in Mango and other areas as water project falls - May 5, 2014
- Jharkhand leaders anxious to rectify political errors - April 13, 2014
Goutam Shankar is a senior journalist, writer and theatre artiste. He writes regularly for The Avenue Mail.
Latest posts by Vimal Agrawal (see all)
- We must learn to take criticism of policy decisions in our stride - April 10, 2015
- Decision to scrap Section 309 of IPC is a welcome move - December 12, 2014
- Right moves from BJP - November 10, 2014
Akash Tiwary is a freelance writer and a keen blogger. He has been writing regularly for newspapers and has been a columnist.
Latest posts by Akash Tiwary (see all)
- MSM undergoes fast-paced adjustment - June 21, 2016
- Can we leave physics and plastic surgery to domain experts, please! - November 17, 2014
- We need to respect our African guests - October 3, 2014