By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
Zaid Imam is a student of NUSRL, Ranchi. He writes regularly for The Avenue Mail. He may be contacted at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Zaid Imam (see all)
- Tracing the Evolution ofThe Designs Act, 2002. - May 28, 2016
- A Dilemma of Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries - May 6, 2016
- Judicial review has an important role in protecting rights of underprivileged - November 18, 2014
Amit Tiwari is a journalist and a professional writer.
Latest posts by Amit Tiwari (see all)
- Journalism: Embracing new challenges in the changing times - June 20, 2014
- Water crisis deepens in Mango and other areas as water project falls - May 5, 2014
- Jharkhand leaders anxious to rectify political errors - April 13, 2014
Goutam Shankar is a senior journalist, writer and theatre artiste. He writes regularly for The Avenue Mail.
Latest posts by Vimal Agrawal (see all)
- We must learn to take criticism of policy decisions in our stride - April 10, 2015
- Decision to scrap Section 309 of IPC is a welcome move - December 12, 2014
- Right moves from BJP - November 10, 2014
Akash Tiwary is a freelance writer and a keen blogger. He has been writing regularly for newspapers and has been a columnist.
Latest posts by Akash Tiwary (see all)
- MSM undergoes fast-paced adjustment - June 21, 2016
- Can we leave physics and plastic surgery to domain experts, please! - November 17, 2014
- We need to respect our African guests - October 3, 2014