Ranchi : Chief Minister Raghubar Das handed over a cheque for Rs. 20,000 (twenty thousand only) to blood cancer patient Fagua Naag, a resident of Ulihatu village of Khunti district.
It should be noted that Naag had applied to the Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Chief Minister Raghubar Das for economic help on 13th August during the Home Minister’s Khunti visit.
The CM had assured him of economic help.
- April 27, 2017
By Mohit Dubey Lucknow, April 30 (IANS) In Uttar Pradesh, every change in government inevitably comes with a change in — well, colour. And in “Yogi Raj” the colour is assertively saffron: From jackets, saris and turbans to upholstery, towels and even microphone wires wrapped in saffron cloth. Ministers and legislators in the new dispensation […]
Picked For You
April 27th, 2017
April 25th, 2017
April 23rd, 2017
- Bridgeford School student shines in JEE Mains on
- Jamshedpur’s Mohit Gupta is IIT-JEE Mains 2017 Jharkhand topper on
- 400 engineering aspirants from Jamshedpur qualify for JEE Advanced on
- Eviction drive clears encroachments near Tatanagar Railway Station on
- Police inching closer to nab Akhilesh Singh, arrest another key associate on